Precisely define how your users’ calls will behave, using virtual meeting Space Templates.
These ensure the service always works the same way, thereby increasing users’ confidence and minimizing the burden on your support desk – both critical when operating large-scale services.
VQ Conference Manager includes three pre-configured Space Templates:
• Huddle room: An informal meeting where all participants are equal
• Managed meeting: A meeting with chair and participant roles
• All-hands: For large-scale meetings, with speaker, moderator and audience roles
Administrators can edit the default templates, or create their own. These can be as simple or sophisticated as you require.
Settings available include:
• Roles (including chair, moderator and participant)
• Participant limits
• Whether the chair must join before participants are admitted
• Enable/disable chat
• Recording options
• Audio and video options