VQ Conference Manager’s Kibana Analytics platform comes with pre-defined dashboards that include around 100 visualizations.
These have been developed to address real-world customer needs, and give you a variety of insights into the usage and performance of your conferencing service.
These can be used to troubleshoot, understand usage trends, demonstrate ROI and proactively plan for the future. Drill-down capability enables your teams to explore the visualized data in greater depth, if needed.
The dashboards include:
- Usage pattern dashboard: A management-level report showing service usage levels and trends over time
- Cisco Meeting Server dashboard: Real-time operational insights into your CMS usage, including bandwidth consumption, processor load and license consumption
- Participants dashboard: Insights into your call participants, including your top users by call time, the devices they’re using and disconnect reasons
- Spaces dashboard: See how many active meeting Spaces you have, understand how they’re being used and which are the most-used
- Users dashboard: Identify who is making greatest use of the system, which departmental cost code they belong to and more
- Tenants dashboard: Understand how different tenants on your Cisco Meeting Server are using the system
- Operations dashboard: A troubleshooting tool for operators and administrators, including an alarms dashboard, Space-participant listings and audit records
In addition to these dashboards, your administrators can create their own custom dashboards.