VQ Conference Manager’s lobby or waiting room feature enables the person managing a call to decide when participants are admitted.
This provides additional security and control where required, and is ideal for managing webinars, all-hands meetings and calls with external organizations.
Where the person managing the call activates the lobby feature, all participants joining the meeting are placed into the waiting area. The individual managing the call can then use the VQ Conference Manager web portal to:
• Admit specific individuals to the call
• Admit everyone in the lobby to the call
• Unlock the meeting, to allow all in the lobby, plus future joiners, directly into the call
• Mute or unmute audio for individual participants in the lobby
• Enable or disable video for individual participants in the lobby