VQCM 3.7 is now available to download and we think you’ll like it.
Here’s what’s new…
- Active Speaker indications for Scheduled Meetings
- People in Lobby indicators
- Meeting List filters
- Duplication/Cloning of LDAP Configs, UX Profiles, Space Templates, Email Templates
- Automatic Gain Control on Space Template Roles
- System use Terms and Conditions pre-login message
- Refinements to Elasticsearch data collection for CMS syslogs and Expressway syslogs, call data records and metric data; early adopter program extended
- Public API early adopter program
- Ansible CMS provisioning automation early adopter program
The API, Ansible CMS Provisioning and expanded Elasticsearch data collection from CMS/Expressway features are examples of how VQ starts to evolve into becoming a platform for UC solutions; more is coming and we’re very pleased to be making the first steps.
For the details, please see the vqcomms.com customer portal under knowledge base/release notes.
For customers wary of updating to the latest 3.7 release, now’s a good time to consider updating to VQCM 3.6.1. It’s been in the field now for about 3 months and is performing extremely well.
If you would like to be part of one of our early adopter programs, please email email@example.com
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange installs or upgrades.