VQ Conference Manager collects call data record (CDR) events from your Cisco Meeting Server(s) to create comprehensive, human-readable CDRs.
These CDRs show:
• Who called who
• When the call took place
• Call duration
• Video and audio codecs
• Video geometry
• The type of device each participant was using
• The type of Space used
• Each user’s role within the Space
• Any alarm conditions that triggered (such as packet loss)
• Which tenant the Space belongs to
• Space and participant cost codes (if applicable)
• Which Cisco Meeting Server hosted the call
These insights can then be combined in different ways to create dashboards and reports showing precisely how people are using the system. You can configure how long the VQ Conference Manager CDRs are stored for.