VQ Conference Manager collects call data record (CDR) events from your Cisco Meeting Server(s) and Cisco Expressway infrastructure to create comprehensive, human-readable CDRs.
These CDRs show:
• Who called who
• When the call took place
• Call duration
• Video and audio codecs
• Video geometry
• The type of device each participant was using
• The type of Space used
• Each user’s role within the Space
• Any alarm conditions that triggered (such as packet loss)
• Which tenant the Space belongs to
• Space and participant cost codes (if applicable)
• Which Cisco Meeting Server hosted the call
• Detailed call information from Expressway
These insights can be explored via one of the ready-made dashboards included with VQ Conference Manager, or used to create your own reports and dashboards. You can configure how long the VQ Conference Manager CDRs are stored for.