Every time you sync your conferencing service with your Active Directory system, VQ Conference Manager sends out an email to every new or changed user.
This can be customized to include all the information they need to access the service, such as:
• Their username
• URL for the VQ Conference Manager web portal
• The user roles available in their virtual meeting Space(s) (such as chair and participant)
• The details they require to dial into their Space as the different roles
• Joining instructions, including for video systems, desktop and mobile clients or telephone
• Further help and support desk contact details
• Any other information you wish to include
Automating the provisioning process removes a time consuming task for the operations team, reduces the risk of errors and gives the users the information they need to use the service.
VQ Conference Manager includes a standard HTML email template, which can be customised to include your own content and branding.