Starting with OBTP, DMA will replicate some TMS functionality but will also introduce new features and functions to manage and secure your Cisco environment…
- TMS to DMA migration guides and tools
- Connectors for CUCM & AD/LDAP
- Data import utilities
- Custom automation using Red Hat Ansible™
VQ DMA takes you on a migration journey.
- All TMS ‘Booking’ moved to Conference Manager
- Switch endpoints to use DMA Directory Services for ‘PhoneBooks’
- Migrate persistent templates and bulk changes to DMA Device Configuration
- Onboard devices to Device Maintenance, now fully managed using DMA
VQ in conjunction with Cisco is offering a migration discount for existing TMS customers who upgrade to VQ’s Device Management and Automation solution.
- Discount of 20% of “VQ DMA Suite”
- Offer runs until end Cisco Q1 FY23 (31st Oct 2022)
- Offer valid for purchase of DMA suite via new trade-in ATO in CCW
Contact us to find out more about our offer and how DMA is licensed.